An Introduction to Contemporary Implant Prosthodontics
Contemporary implant dentistry is a prosthodontically directed modality and the aim of this course is to provide the delegate with the restorative fundamentals to optimise treatment outcomes.
This one-day course will focus on a systematic approach to patient care and will begin with patient selection and treatment planning issues before moving onto the technical aspects of prosthodontic care.
The course will cover:
• Treatment planning and patient selection
• The design features of implants and the implant / restorative interface
• Impression taking techniques
• The use of provisional restorations in implant dentistry
• Abutment selection and custom-made abutments
• Occlusal concepts in implant prosthodontics
• Maintenance requirements
• Prosthodontic complications
At the end of the course the participants will have an understanding of a systematic approach to patient care right from patient selection and treatment planning issues through to the technical aspects of prosthodontic care.
• London: 14th December 2017
£349 + VAT
7 hours verifiable CPD