2019 Implant Restorative Course with IDEAL
Dental implants are increasing in popularity as a treatment option for patients in dental practices across the UK and whether you’re a dentist that works in a practice that refers patients to a partner practice or have an in-house implant dentist, the likelihood is that you will be needed to know how to restore and maintain dental implants with confidence.
The main benefits of learning how to restore implants include:
- Up-skilled clinical ability
- Increased confidence in speaking with patients
- Practice growth
This 2 day Implant Restorative programme has been designed to ensure delegates leave confident and able to restore a single implant. Delegates will develop their restorative skills and increase knowledge and understanding of how to manage a single implant restoration from start to finish. The course will bring a greater awareness of multiple unit restorations including more complex cases such as full arch restorations, however, the focus will be on ensuring that the delegate leaves the course competent in restoring single implants. Delegates will take part in interactive hands-on workshops and live surgical demonstrations.
Delegates will cover:
- Treatment planning & how to manage patient expectations
- Implant prosthetic components & learn what to use when
- The restoration processes involved for single to full arch restorations
- Implant maintenance & managing complications
- 7th & 8th June 2019
- 20th & 21st September 2019
IDEAL Education Facilities
Rose Lane Dental Practice
94 Rose Lane, Liverpool, L18 8AG
All days will run from 09:00 to 17:00 with lunch provided.
£799 + VAT
14 hours CPD