2019 Specialist Treatment Coordinator Course
This course will be an introduction to Implant Treatment Coordination. Dental professionals will learn the important values and skills required for successful Specialist Treatment Coordination (STC), through a series of interactive training, presentations and workshops throughout the day.
Delegates will be provided with the tools and capabilities to communicate with patients effectively through various methods. The course will assist STCs in managing patients’ expectations and identifying patient needs; enabling patients to make an informed and powerful choice about their specialist treatment.
Section 1: How to be an effective STC
Introducing confidence building exercises that will allow delegates to become comfortable with patients and treatments. Providing useful communication techniques that are essential to a Specialist Treatment Coordinator.
Section 2: Meaningful Patient Interaction
This section explores the specific patient types and how to provide them with information in the most efficient way. It highlights different patient features, to enable positive interactions and treatment conversion.
Section 3: Essentials for Implant treatments in the practice
A step by step guide on successfully implementing implants into your practice.
Aims and Objectives
- To ensure STCs are able to approach patients with confidence and integrity whilst providing them with informative treatment options which will increase their chance of implant treatment uptake.
- To provide STCs with the necessary toolkit that can be effectively implemented within their practices.
Delegates will learn:
- The skills that are required for an effective STC.
- How to approach and convert patients.
- How to ethically raise awareness of implants and implement the STC role into their practice.
30 March 2019 – Manchester
29 June 2019 – London
Course starts: 09.00
Course ends: 17.00
£195 + VAT
7 hours Verifiable CPD