Boyne Dental Implant Year Course 2019
Learn how to place and integrate dental implants into your dental practice, in association with Boyne Dental and BioHorizons. The aim of this modular Implant Course is to clinically train the dentist in implantology and equip the delegates with the key skills needed to successfully integrate implants as a treatment option into the practice.
Over 8 modules this course will allow delegates to cover:
- The essentials in treatment planning
- Surgical and prosthodontic skills needed to complete the course with confidence
- Preparing and developing the skills of the practice team to efficiently support the implantologist.
Course delegates are encouraged to bring auxiliary staff on the applicable module days. Auxiliary staff training is included in the delegate course fee.
This course will run from September 2019 – May 2020
- Module 1: 7th September 2019 at Carton House Hotel, Co Kildare
- Module 2: 21st September 2019 at Carton House Hotel, Co Kildare
- Module 3: 19th October 2019 at Carton House Hotel, Co Kildare
- Module 4: 4 days of live surgery at Boyne Dental & Implant Clinic, Co. Meath on 9th November 2019 / 7th December 2019 / 11th January 2020 & 25th January 2020
- Module 5: 22nd February 2020 at Boyne Dental & Implant Clinic, Co. Meath
- Module 6: 21st March 2020 at Boyne Dental & Implant Clinic, Co. Meath
- Module 7: 25th April 2020 at Boyne Dental & Implant Clinic, Co. Meath
- Module 8: 16th May 2020 at Boyne Dental & Implant Clinic, Co. Meath
As shown above there will be 2 different venues for this course.
- The first 3 modules will take place at Carton House Hotel, Carton Demesne, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland
- Live surgery days will take place at Boyne Dental & Implant Clinic,The Old Courthouse, 4 Ludlow Street, Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland
Start an Implant Year Course that offers you
- live implant surgery training
- the opportunity to select and treat your own patients
- mentorship throughout the course
- training for single unit, overdenture and small multi-unit cases
- development for best practice
- guidance on risk assessment, patient consent, structured treatment planning
- a GDC compliant curriculum
- BioHorizons Territory Manager support
- business development advice to build your Practice
- comprehensive teaching modules and support tools designed to get you and your practice implant ready
- Course fee includes VAT and auxiliary staff training