CAMLOG Accreditation Course for Dental Technicians
As the CAMLOG implant brand continues to grow within the UK market, there has never been a greater need for the Dental Technician to understand the functionality and versatility of this system. CAMLOG’s Research & Development centre continually works with clinics, Universities and Dental Technicians to stay abreast of the latest technology. This one day course has been
designed for the Dental Technician to study the user-friendly, prosthetically driven CONELOG® Implant System. Delegates will learn the versatility of this system through hands on workshops
and will also explore the compatibility of the system for Digital Dentistry (CAD/CAM workflows and software). Upon completion of the course, each delegate will receive an ‘accreditation pack’
which will enable the technician to showcase attendance of training and that the Laboratory is officially accredited to work with the CONELOG Implant System.
Participants of the course will:
- increase knowledge of the CONELOG Implant system, with focus on the fixture design, abutment interface and surface technology
- understand the different surgical procedures where the CONELOG system can be used
- explore the scientific and clinical evidence behind the system
- learn the components needed for successful impression taking
- understand which abutments are used for fixed restorations and which for cemented and screw-retained restorations
- increase knowledge with CONELOG removable restorations, Locator®, ball anchor and telescopic crowns
- have an opportunity to discuss Comfour and PassivFit systems
- gain an insight and understanding for the specific components for CAD/CAM workflows and their compatibility for guided surgery
Saturday 2nd June 2018: Yorkshire. Booking complete.
If interested in the potential of another course date then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and, if demand is there, we will work on delivering another course very soon.
7 hours CPD
£99.50 + VAT