Immediate Loading: State of the Art
The ultimate goal of an immediate loading protocol is to reduce the number of surgical interventions and shorten the time frame between surgery and prosthetic delivery, all without sacrificing implant success rates. This new protocol will ultimately lessen patients’ reservations and result in increased acceptance of implant therapy. The lecture will address a variety of topics related to immediate loading in different clinical situations: edentulous mandible and maxilla, partially edentulous patients from single tooth to multiple units.
Complications and limitations of this procedure will be also addressed.
Delegates will learn:
- Predictable clinical indications
- Contraindications to immediate loading
- Pre-prosthetic diagnostic phase
- Step-by-step surgical/prosthetic procedures in totally and partially edentulous patients
- How to improve the practice by means of efficient procedures
Saturday 13th October 2018
The Shannon Suite
The Marker Hotel
Grand Canal Square
€150 + VAT