Minimally Invasive Soft Tissue Graft Techniques for Teeth and Implants
This celebrated 2-day practical course on Minimally Invasive Soft Tissue Graft Techniques for Teeth and Implants is offered by Dr. Edward P. Allen (DDS, PhD). This course, established more than 15 years ago, has been carried out by more than 2,000 students worldwide and has been recognised as the best course on soft tissue grafts in the world.
The course, interactive and limited assistance, is aimed at periodontists and general dentists with surgical experience who wish to learn more about periodontal plastic surgery procedures for the treatment of soft tissue defects around teeth and implants.
The therapeutic concepts presented are based on current clinical and biological research studies. All aspects of treatment planning and surgical procedures will be presented and discussed step by step.
Case presentations, practical exercises and a demonstration of the surgical technique in the form of unedited video will convey detailed knowledge on the use of soft tissue graft techniques to achieve predictable coverage of individual and multiple recessions, soft tissue thickening and deepening of the lobby. Other significant endpoints, including keratinized gum gain, will be presented and discussed. Full colour documentation including all conference materials will be provided, along with records and references.
- 10 keys to successful soft tissue surgery.
- Micro-surgical instrumentation and specialised suture techniques.
- Classification of recessions.
- Anatomical factors that affect the result of grafting techniques.
- Palatine grafting technique.
- Critical evaluation of allografts and xenografts used in soft tissue grafts.
- Detailed surgical technique of the lateral pedicled flap.
- Detailed surgical technique of the tunnelling procedure for the treatment of individual and multiple gingival recessions.
- Modifications of the funnelling technique for deep recessions.
- Rational and technical basis for the use of the PRP.
- Presentation of long-term results after the placement of soft tissue grafts.
- Critical review of the evaluation criteria.
- Selection based on the evidence of the optimal grafting technique.
- Treatment planning and case presentations.
- Interdisciplinary management of cervical injuries.
- Treatment of soft tissue defects associated with implants.
- Detailed preoperative and postoperative instructions.
- Management of complications after soft tissue graft surgeries.
- Critical review of the results of current clinical studies.
- Practical exercises on realistic individualised models with authentic recessions.
- Manual of the surgical procedure illustrated step by step.
- Presentations in the form of surgical videos that demonstrate predictable techniques for the coverage of soft tissue defects in teeth and implants.
January 25 – 26, 2019
Early bird rate of 40% off for bookings taken before end of November 30, 2018: €2495
Registered office: Calle Orense 3
Telephone: + (34) 636 830 325