Everything you will need to know about transitioning to a digital practice!
This evening will provide you with an overview of where digital dentistry is now, how you can get involved, and how it is being used in our NHS, Private and Implant Practice.
The modern digital flow allows the practice to step on the pathway at any point. From sending impressions to be digitised, to scanning and milling in the clinic; we will show you the steps along the journey.
• Full digital workflow, for restorative and implant dentistry
• How to integrate the digital workflow into your practice
• Limitations and drawbacks vs. advantages and benefits
• Collaborative working to reduce initial financial outlay
• The digital implant pathway for improved patient safety, and increased accuracy
• Utilising the team in digital workflows
• Live demonstrations of scanning, milling and printing
2 hours verifiable CPD
5th February 2019
Village Hotel Wirral
Dentist: £100* + VAT
*Following your attendance at the event, a £100 discount code will be provided for you to use with Henry Schein Dental UK when you place your next sundries order totalling £100 or more with them. Cannot be split over multiple purchases. Cannot be used more than once. One per practice. Does not apply to free tickets.
Professor Simon Wright
BDS, MSc PGCTLCP FHEA FDTFEd (RCSEd)
Principal Partner & Clinical Director, Glencairn Dental Practice
Professor Wright has been a principal partner of Glencairn Dental Group of practices since 2002. He is a Founding Director of both Dental Implant Resource Ltd, and the ICE Hospital and Postgraduate Training Centre.
Prof Wright also has a keen interest in teaching and is a trainer for young foundation dentists and nurses. He has written many courses for nurses and dentists, and has gained a Postgraduate Teaching Certificate and Fellowship to the Higher Education Academy. He has personally trained and mentored over 800 dentists and nurses, and currently hosts regional study clubs.